The Friends of Barrington Public Library is a nonprofit organization that supports the Barrington Public Library through fundraising and membership.
Founded in 1980, the Friends is a group of hundreds of library lovers in Barrington, RI and nearby communities.
Click https://smile.amazon.com/charity?orig=%2F Just follow “get started” directions. The name is Friends of the Barrington Library Inc to put in when asked.
Fall Book Sale!
Stay tuned for more info about our upcoming Fall Book Sale 2022!
ABOUT THE FRIENDS
The Friends raise funds to support more than 80% of library programs and many important services made available to library users. Here are some of the amazing ways the Friends support Barrington Public Library:
- Film Lecture Series with Doug Swiszcz
- Museum Pass Program
- Provides free and discount passes to local museums and institutions including Isabella Stewart Gardener, The Gamm Theatre in Warwick, and the Boston Children’s Museum.
- Summer Reading
- Library of Things
- Makerspace Studio
- Community Puzzle
- Online subscription to The Providence Journal
- Express Books
- eZone ebooks & audiobooks
- Documentary & film showings
- Annual Peep Diorama Contest
- Book Pages
Love your library? Become a Friend! Your membership helps to enrich the entire community.